TOP 10 BEST VOIP SERVICE PROVIDERS FOR 2013
VoIP is one of the most popular voice communication technologies that has emerged from wide spread use of internet services throughout the past decade. They utilize a cluster of VoIP dedicated servers to provide IP calling services to its customers as well as other forms of communication such as video chat.
Voice over IP (VoIP) software enables telephone-like voice conversations across IP based networks. A VoIP phone service is often cheaper than a traditional Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) phone service and removes geographic restrictions to telephone numbers.
There are various VoIP service providers existing on the market. Here is a list of the best 10 solutions:
1. Ring Central - Ring Central is the best VOIP-based system for business I could find, it offers a wide range of excellent features and enough flexibility to make it suitable for businesses big and small.
2. Phone Power - Phone Power is a VOIP provider that can be used by both, residential and business customers all over the US. It is designed so everyone can find something suitable and is convenient for first time users. PhonePower's is proud with its ability ti give customers reliable service and connection, easy to install and use product, for low-cost.
3. Phone.com - Phone.com offers it's VOIP services in packages that can be tailored according to its customers needs - both business and residential.
4. Skype - Skype is pretty much the company that introduces VOIP based calling to the public, and one of the most successful providers. Originating in 2003, Skype has been part of the Microsoft family from 2011 and counts 660 million registered users; It has become the most successful and valuable VOIP brand in history.
5. Virtual PBX - Virtual PBX has a goal to replicate all the best features a traditional hardware-based PBX system has, and cut the costs dramatically. The promote themselves as the `no compromise business phone system' and give users the chance to make real savings on their phone systems while the professionally and functionality of customers' an clients' calls management remain intact.
6. Grasshopper - Grasshopper, or as they call themselves - the "entrepreneurs phone system" can offer small business an opportunity to make improvements in their professionalism and public image by implementing a phone system that might give impression you are a Fortune 500 company.