A compilation of people almost getting hit by planes, trains and automobiles.
The Music Maze
With the Music Maze you can explore the world of music and share interesting paths with your Facebook friends
The Most Wanted Design Tutorials in Photoshop
Undeniably, Photoshop is the leading graphics editing software today. Photoshop is a product developed by Adobe Systems. Anyhow this powerful bitmap and image
Greg Rutter's Definitive List of The 99 Things You Should...
01) 02) 03) 04) 05) 06) 07) 08) 09) 10) 11) 12) 13) 14) 15) 16) 17) 18) 19) 20) 21) 22) 23) 24) 25) 26) 27) 28) 29) 30) 31) 32) 33) 34) 35) 36) 37) 38) 39) 40) 41) 42) 43) 44) 45) 46) 47) 48) 49) 50) ...
10 Ways to Take Stunning Portraits
Discover the secrets of stunning portrait photography in this tutorial.
50 Drinking Games Guaranteed to Get You Hammered
Playing drinking games, hanging out with your friends, getting plastered, and making an ass of yourself. I'm sure in your years of wisdom and experience, you've come across a few drinking games. Here are some of your favorites and most likely some yo...
What Does Your Body Language Say About You? How To Read...
Art by Laetitzia As we all know, communication is essential in society. Advancements in technology...
Test Your Human Thought Patterns
This test determines human thought patterns. Humans fall into 1 of 2 percentiles: 98% or 2%. 98% think alike, and the remaining 2% stray from the norm.
Poorly Drawn Lines
Poorly Drawn Lines by Reza Farazmand is licensed under a
Amazing and unusual places in Google Earth
Collection of unusual places in Google Earth You can download all waypoints at site http://ntorgov.blogspot.com/2010/04/blog-post.html --- Подборка не обычны...
Astonishing Landscape Photographs of Our Planet Earth | Insic...
Web Development and Design Blog
Man Knowledge #124
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is
How To Make Google Translate Your Own Personal Beatboxer...
Google Translate's helpful for so many things! Well, one thing, really. Until, that is, you re-purpose its Rosetta Stone prowess towards beat boxing. Here's how it works, in four simple steps.
Internetz! - Instantsfun.es
FINALLY! Instants FUN v2.0! Now with 60% moar of fun! We are active again ^^
Packing like a Pro
De Chihuahua para el mundo, diversión, entretenimiento, noticias, videos, fotografías, humor, películas, música, información, salud, economía, literatura y mil cosas mas, Pelapapas, Pelapapas.com, Pelapapas.com.mx,
Ground Zero II | Carloslabs
Find Another House | FOUND Magazine
FOUND by Travis in Baltimore, Maryland
Watch Free Documentaries Online
DocumentaryHeaven is a site filled with thousands of free online documentaries just waiting to be seen. So come on in!
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Top 10 Common Faults In Human Thought
Top 10 Common Faults In Human Thought^Top 10 Common Faults In Human Thought^The human mind is a wonderful thing. Cognition, the act or process of thinking, enables us to process vast amounts of information quickly. For example, every time your eyes a...
39 Motorcycle Motivational Posters + 1 Other from Bikes...
39 Motorcycle Motivational Posters + 1 Other
The Downward Spiral
100 Reasons Why Women Are Horrible Drivers
We all know that it took women a while to be accepted on the roads. In fact, in many male circles, grunting can still be heard when the words "women" and "driving" are brought up in the same sentence. Unfortunately, some women uphold the bad reputati...
67 Cheap Date Ideas for the Recession-Era Romantic
by Kyle O'Connor on April 29, 2009 When you're in the middle of the worst recession since the Great Depression, it's not always easy to come up with the cash…
Used Motorcycle Evaluation Guide
SIRC Guide to flirting
Click or on the accompanying image to read SIRC's new .
http://www.videogopher.com/ How to make a simple gun that shoots ping-pong balls.
HOW TO TICK PEOPLE OFF
The Webtender: Drinking Games.
Have fun with The Webtender's collection of drinking games, but be extremely careful if you play any these games, especially the ones with high buzz factors. The collection was created as an aid to responsible adults who know their limits (and not to...