" recently sat down with Dr. Seneff from MIT to discuss the potential dangers associated with exposure to the chemical glyphosate (also known as round up). This chemical is one of the most commonly used herbicides (weed killers) in the U.S. It is used primarily on genetically modified "Roundup Ready" crops like corn, soy, canola, sorghum, alfalfa, and cotton, but is also being used on sugar cane and coffee crops."
1) Glyphophsate kills good gut bactera.
2) Roundup [glyphsate] binds with wheat and makes wheat more allergenic.
3) Increase of modern diseases since GMO foods introduces.
4) Roundup causes problems with making seritonin.
5) GMO causes vitamin D deficiency.