1. Life isn't fair, but it's still good.
2. When in doubt, just take the next small step.
3. Life is too short not to enjoy it.
4. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends and...
Geologists in Ireland have rewritten the evolutionary history books by finding that oxygen-producing life forms were present on Earth some 3 billion years ago -- a full 60 million years earlier than previously thought. These life forms were responsib...
By Sarah Elizabeth Richards for Life by DailyBurn
Are you looking to make your occasional strength class or Sunday spin session a regular ritual? Many casual exercisers want to sweat more often, but they struggle with finding the workout motivatio.....
1. Words-to-Use.com — A different kind of thesaurus.
2. OneLook.com — One quick dictionary search tool.
3. Vocabulary.com — The quickest, most intelligent way to improve your vocabulary.
1. netflixroulette.net — Find something random to watch on Netflix.
2. pintsinthesun.co.uk — Find somewhere to drink a pint in the sun.
3. gfycat.com — Upload your gifs.
4. youconvertit.com — Convert...
I found this Default Admin Username and Password list I have been looking for a good list of default unames and passwords to help me out in the field and the only reason I copy it here is so I do not lose the list. Ohh and I should not have to tell ...
Being around a successful author would surely be exhausting and inspiring in equal amounts. As well as all that wisdom they put into their books, their thought-provoking one-liners would literally be falling out here, there and everywhere.
A pair of German inventors have created a digital pen that can check for spelling mistakes in handwriting on paper. The Lernstift pen's sensors track the shape of the letters and will vibrate when a mistake is made.
Photographer Joshua Watson and fiance Rachel Van Der Merwe, from La Mirada, just 30 minutes from Tinseltown, came up with the concepts, design, and production of the posters, which include parodies of An Education, Inception and Little Miss Sunshine.
This painting is quite large - over 22 inches wide, but rather than get daunted with the size , we must remember to apply the same principle that we would on a smaller painting, breaking it down into easy stages.
A collaboration between a Stanford ant biologist and a computer scientist has revealed that the behavior of harvester ants as they forage for food mirrors the protocols that control traffic on the Internet.