From the page: "laces to Intervene in a System
(in increasing order of effectiveness)
9. Constants, parameters, numbers (subsi-
dies, taxes, standards)
8. Regulating negative feedback loops
7. Driving positive feedback loops
6. Material flows and nodes of material
5. Information flows
4. The rules of the system (incentives,
3. The distribution of power over the rules of
2. The goals of the system
1. The mindset or paradigm out of which the
system窶"its goals, power structure, rules,
Updates on the Shiver movie.
Handy, if you can get past the lines.
I want one!
Adorable! I'm going to have to let my cats out in the snow some time. I think it would be entertaining.
The best part about him is the eye patch!
First place winner in breaking news photography for a daily college paper from the University of Minnesota's the Minnesota Daily.
Awarding winning journalism from the Minnesota Daily, the University of Minnesota's daily campus newspaper.