From the page: "Cinnamon Swirl Loaf
(yield 2 medium loaves)
1 egg, well beaten
1tsp vanilla essence
90g caster sugar
560g bread flour
30g butter, melted
2tbsp brown sugar
2tbsp caster sugar
Note: Increase or decrease the amount of sugar to taste.
1. Melt butter over low heat. Remove from heat.
2. Pour butter, milk and water into the bowl of a mixer with a paddle attachment.
3. Add remaining ingredients in the order (egg, vanilla, salt, sugar, flour and yeast).
4. Beat on low speed for 3 minutes.
5. Scrape side and change to dough hook.
6. Beat on medium speed until smooth for 8-9 minutes. The dough should pull away from the sides of the bowl and should not be sticky when touched.
7. Oil a large bowl, transfer the dough into the bowl and turn to coat. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap then a kitchen towel over the bowl. Let dough rise for 1 hour.
8. After 1 hour, punch down dough and transfer to a floured work surface.
9. Roll out the dough into a big rectangle. Brush melted butter onto the rolled dough.
10. Sprinkle the sugar cinnamon mixture over the buttered surface.
11. Roll the dough up into a roll. The tighter you roll it, the better the dough will stay together once it is baked.
12. Place the rolled dough into a greased loaf pan with the seam of the dough facing down.
13. Cover with plastic wrap and kitchen towel. Let it rise for 30 minutes-1 hour.
14. Preheat the oven to 170C.
15. Place the bread on the center rack and bake for 20-25 minutes.
16. Once baked, transfer to wire rack and let it cool."