1. Words-to-Use.com — A different kind of thesaurus.
2. OneLook.com — One quick dictionary search tool.
3. Vocabulary.com — The quickest, most intelligent way to improve your vocabulary.
Write some letters. Then, go to the library and place the letters in some books, preferably ones that aren't checked out very often. Or, place them in books at a used bookstore, preferably books that might not be purchased for
We've featured quite a few infographics here on Guyism. Some are just for fun. Others are an interesting topic. "The Shelf Life of Food" may be the most useful. If nothing else it will help you save money and stop wasting food. It also clarifies what...
1. Life isn't fair, but it's still good.
2. When in doubt, just take the next small step.
3. Life is too short not to enjoy it.
4. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends and...
You know exercise is key if you want to stay fit. But did you know that what you eat and drink can help you reach your fitness goals faster? Get the 411 on what to eat and drink before, during, and after exercise.
Shopping for air travel can be both confusing and frustrating — airline ticket prices change frequently (with seemingly no particular rhyme or reason). Let's face it — your time is too valuable to be laboring over a computer screen for hours searchin...
TravelPod™ — The web's original travel blog site. Create a free travel blog on the world's largest travel blogging site. Share your trips on maps and preserve your trips in a travel blog that never expires.
The legends, mysteries, and romance associated with the words "Bora Bora" bring an almost mystical presence to the island. Bora Bora is predestined for snorkeling and scuba diving in and around its lagoon.