These pages were developed and are maintained by in the
School of Politics and International Relations, College of Arts and Social Sciences at the Australian National University
Created December 1994. Last
revised 22 May 2011. Send feedback to ...
1. MapC.am - Call and connect with a random person somewhere in the world.
2. Pective.com - Find out the actual size of things.
3. ShareOnFB.com - Share fake news stories, and prank your friends.
For those who want to know: Key media articles and reliable, information-packed summaries on major cover-ups including health, energy, media, elections, war, 9/11. Together, we can strengthen democracy and build a brighter future.
Caution: Side effects include whistling and thoughts of summer
Listen, then ask yourself if you are happier than before you clicked that triangle.
call it part 2... http://8tracks.com/gamble/smiles-are-contagious
As a runner, there is almost nothing in this world that can take me to the places that running does. I find solitude in my running, I find my thoughts and my peace, I find energy and motivation, I come up with my best ideas and solve my toughest prob...
Interactive 3D origami animation diagrams- animated origami diagram for flapping bird. The ancient art of paper folding. Follow the 3D animation and pause/play at your own pace to fold a paper bird with flapping wings.
British origami society celeb...
You will be amazed with what you can do with the common household items you already have! The following is a sampling of home remedies that are simple enough for anybody to make and use. The remedies are easy to make and most of the items you probab...
Tilt Shift is an incredible lens effect that transforms normal scenes into tiny toy worlds. It's a topic that's already been shown extensively here on PhotoGuides with tilt shift collections and photoshop tutorials, but these new examples take on a n
1. Throw Playing Cards - Learn to throw playing cards with accuracy and velocity.
2. Flip a Pen - Learn how to spin a pen around your thumb like it is no big deal.
3. Moonwalk - Moonwalk like Michael...
1. How to Lie With Statistics by Darrell Huff — A mind opening look at how statistics can be manipulated to dazzle and deceive you.
2. The Man Who Mistook His Wife for a Hat by Oliver Sacks — Take a...
Eat This Much is an automatic meal planner that creates customized meal plans to meet your diet goals. The generator works for every kind of diet, including weight loss, bodybuilding, atkins, paleo, IIFYM, and more.
There's a good chance you already use the VLC media player. But VLC isn't just a media player — it's a complete Swiss Army Knife for digital videos and music, filled with useful and fun features you haven't found yet.