Incredible site with delicious recipes!
Incredible site with delicious recipes!
Flowers in the garden during fall.
That was gross. I made it, followed directions and either it's gross or an acquired taste. It just isn't for me.
This is so delicious!
Incredible watermelon carving!
Math ideas for kids
Good to know if you are allergic to seafood.
Any time there is a title like "Glass is liquid" expect the video to be about how the class is designed while heated. It isn't saying glass is literally liquid it's a design thing. I liked this video a great deal.
That's just gross.
I see this as humor. This is my take on it
1. Sometimes we just don't want to talk. Don't take it personally.
And sometimes us girls donât want to hear you talk.
2. We notice other women because we are men and we are alive. This does not mean we're planning to dump you and jump them.
And the thought hasnât crossed your mind?
3. Our favorite T-shirts are not "disgraceful." They show our loyalty to our college, our favorite sports team, our favorite beer, our favorite vacation or number 23.
Huh? Who complains about this? Your mother?
4. Helpless is not cute.
5. Get to the point.
I so wish you would.
6. Understand that men are single-minded and can only do one thing at a time. So don't talk to us while we're doing something. We will either ignore you, because we don't hear you "honestly), or we'll screw up what we're doing because you've distracted us.
Exception to Rule 6. Interrupt us if something is on fire, if someone needs immediate medical attention, if Pamela Lee is on TV or if there is an emergency that needs a hero.
Wow! Low standards there! Pamela Lee? You would stop everything for fake boobs and hepatitis?
7. You can't complain that there are no good guys around while some of us are still single.
Thereâs a reason why youâre single. This list would be a good start on finding a reason.
8. If you ask us, "Do you think she's prettier then me?" we just might say, "Yes." Then what are you going to do?
I never ask that.
9. Don't expect even a great relationship with us to solve all your problems. Just because we love you, doesn't mean your cellulite, your credit card debt or your bad mood will disappear.
Wow! Itâs called communication and work together. Apparently. We canât say much about your love handles, debt, or bad mood either.
10. We would not wear high heels to impress you.
Those have a name. Itâs called a transvestite and some are in relationships with women.
11. Breathe occasionally so we can get a word in.
You just said you werenât paying attention so getting a word in is pointless any way.
12. For us, driving is not just a means of going from point A to point B. It's an opportunity to control a couple of tons of steel. We drive, therefore, we are.
This is a sign that your boy parts donât work or itâs teeny tiny.
13. If you want us to notice something, help us out by saying something like, "I went to the beauty shop today."
I am happy I have my husband because if I have to point it out, you arenât worth my time.
14. If you have to have a cat, at least don't call him "Mister" anything.
I guess the rock group Mister Mister is completely out of line.
15. Hide the self help books when we come over. They make us nervous.
A sign of more than five brain cells make you nervous.
16. We need to vegetate.
Great! I have some place to grow my next garden!
17. We don't go shopping. When we need something, we buy it.
Right! And my own husband NEEDED an iphone, ipod, Evo, Mp3 player, ipod stereo system need I go on?
18. We believe our bodily functions are perfectly normal and, at times, quite amusing.
Sign of a man who likes to wallow in his own funk.
19. We don't believe you when you say money isn't important to you.
Itâs a shame because you never really got to know me. I wish you would take that same money and help build a well in Africa instead.
20. When we see pictures of Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones we feel proud and happy to be men. We don't care if it's not fair.
So, you day dream of being an old man on Viagra married to a woman who is manic. And I thought I had issues.
21. It's not that we don't want to make you happy, it's just that sometimes, we don't know how.
Simply snuggling will sometimes do.
22. Learn to work the toilet seat. If it's up, put it down.
When you are up all night with a baby who has colic weâll discuss the logistics here.
23. If it itches, it will be scratched.
You have crabs? I hear thereâs medication for that.
24. If you ask a question you don't really want an answer to, expect an answer you didn't want to hear.
I suppose you think your Confucius.
25. Sometimes, we're not thinking about you. Live with it.
And sometimes we think about that guy with the nice butt. Live with it.
26. Don't ask us what were thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss topis such as navel lint, the shotgun formation and monster trucks.
Donât create lists unless you can spell âoetopicsâ and how to compost your navel lint.
27. Sundays equals sports. Period.
This is truly the sign of a man who will stay single. Most men can get side tracked if the offer is right.
28. Beer is as exciting for us as handbags are for you.
Again, another reason why I love my husband and not you. Apparently, youâre a lush. I donât have time to waste on a lush.
29. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine. Really.
So I can wear ripped dirty jeans to a black tie ev
I'm going to have to watch this. I don't have to watch it though to know it HAS to be completely wonderful. All of Robin's words end up wonderful and full of so much knowledge.
From the page: I lived for 36 years in a spiritual community in the interior of British Columbia. These were magical years. They were training in what I've been talking about, the realization of our divine nature. My greatest life challenge, without a doubt, was when the leader of this community, a man of remarkable character and wisdom, died suddenly at the age of 78 Ã¢â,¬â and the community gradually collapsed.
From the page: During stressful times or periods of intense work, we often give up activities that we need more than ever, and that can soothe and keep us in balance. Although I did some hiking that summer, I missed the intimate early mornings in my garden. I missed the evening waterings, standing amongst pink cosmos, pungent tomatoes and scented herbs.
Yay! I was able to draw my first bird at my daughter's request!
neat way to recycle bottles and water and grow your garden.
From the page: I thought back to my life in the rainforests of Australia where my lucid dreams took on astounding dimensions. I was able to "rerun" my dreams in the same way I'd replay a movie. Yet, I often changed plots, settings and characters, until I was satisfied with them. Other times I reran a dream and consciously changed the outcome, just to observe my response to various situations. This helped me better understand myself.
Ideas to teach.
Much braver than I am.