1. Life isn't fair, but it's still good.
2. When in doubt, just take the next small step.
3. Life is too short not to enjoy it.
4. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends and...
I call this magic sauce. In part, because it makes everything it touches shimmy with deliciousness. It's magic like that. Technically, it's a riff on a chimichurri sauce - one that has veered off the rails in a big way.
Tweet TweetAlcove beds provide an excellent way to save space, are amazingly cozy, and can also be a lot of fun. They also add a nice touch of character to your home. Take a look at the 21 coolest alcove
A while ago, I penned a fairly angry response to something circulating on the internet - the 21 Habits of Happy People. It pissed me off beyond belief, that there was an inference that if you weren't...
We are the Cheese & Burger Society. We believe that cheese is the Grand Poo-bah of every cheeseburger grilled at a backyard barbecue or flame-broiled at a roadside diner. But not just any slice of cheese, Wisconsin Cheese. So join us as we celebrate ...
Forgot to feed the fish again?
Need a little help keeping your New Year's resolutions? Tell us what to
hassle you about, and we'll nag you via email at .
HassleMe is unique because you when your
reminder will come along.
1. The world is trying to keep you stupid. From bank fees to interest rates to miracle diets, people who are not educated are easier to get money from and easier to lead. Educate yourself as much as possible for wealth, independence, and happiness. 2...
Avocados are amazing things—they're delicious on their own, but they also have a lot of healthy fats, dietary fibers, and vitamins, and despite their high caloric value, they're remarkably easy to prepare.