Honestly, what the hell with some people.
written by reddit user sweetmercy
A week or so before my 10th birthday, I walked to the corner store with a $5 bill and picked up a jar of Ragu for my mom. On...
If you're a beginner photographer, this little infographic can be very helpful to understand the different "exposure triangle" — aperture, shutter speed, and ISO — settings on your camera. The image was made by Daniel Peters..
Cool line drawing pictures for adults to print and
color. These printable adult coloring pages with complicated designs and patterns to color are more challenging than children's picture book coloring pages.
1. Dwelling on one person too much. People change and they always disappoint. Never put anyone on a pedestal.
2. Not taking better care of your teeth. A little bit of maintenance every day prevents a...
1. Never pass up gum or a mint. Keep your breath fresh.
2. Wash your pillowcase regularly. A dirty pillowcase is a common cause of acne.
3. Sneeze inside the crook of your elbow. It's a lot easier to...
Writing exercises are a great way to both increase your skill as a writer and to generate new ideas for future work. They can also give you a new perspective on your current project. One of the great benefits of
Adam Ellis gets it. Being a millennial is hard.
Is it socially acceptable to be an introvert? What happens when a delivery person/your best friend judges your Seamless order? Do you really have to eat kale?
Ellis is an illustrator and animator...
I have long considered sending this story to you. This because it didn't happen to me but to a
friends uncle who asked us not to tell the story to "just anyone" (his words). But, what the hey!
Let's live a little. This was told to me one night ...