1. Throw Playing Cards - Learn to throw playing cards with accuracy and velocity.
2. Flip a Pen - Learn how to spin a pen around your thumb like it is no big deal.
3. Moonwalk - Moonwalk like Michael...
"And then I felt sad because I realized that once people are broken in certain ways, they can't ever be fixed, and this is something nobody ever tells you when you are young and it never fails to surprise you as you grow older as you see the people i...
Look up rhyming words as you write. Instead of leaving what you're writing to find rhymes in a rhyming dictionary, just alt-click (or option-click) on the word you need a rhyme for and select from a pop-up list of suggested rhymes.
Things You'll Need
Comb your hair carefully to eliminate any tangles or knots.
Take some hair from the top of your head.
3. Tie off this hair with a hair elastic.
4. Don't pull off the ends....
For when you need to study.
For when you need to sleep.
For when you need it to be quiet.
For when you need to close your eyes.
For when you need to exhale soft and slow.
11 tracks, approx. 45 mintues.
If you are looking for more: http://8tracks.com...