1. Words-to-Use.com — A different kind of thesaurus.
2. OneLook.com — One quick dictionary search tool.
3. Vocabulary.com — The quickest, most intelligent way to improve your vocabulary.
Logical fallacies are often sneakily used by politicians and the media to fool people. Don't be fooled! This website has been designed to help you identify and call out dodgy logic wherever it may raise its ugly, incoherent head.
1. Never compare your weaknesses to other people's strengths.
2. Own your life, or someone will own it for you.
3. We cannot change the cards we are dealt,just how we play the hand.
4. Climb mountains not so the world can see you but so you can s...
The snowflake method of writing a novel is a scientific approach to writing a book and was invented by Randy Ingermanson, an award-winning author of fiction. This method shows how to write a novel that resembles how a mathematical snowflake is create...
This video for Home is a collection of some of our favorite memories over the past few years. We hope it feels like Home wherever you are watching this. Produced by Ryan Gall, Shot by Ryan Gall, Petey Klein, Stephen Frizza and Hamish Siddins