The Simple Tao (Simple Taoism)
A comprehensive guide to Simple Taoism and the Simple Tao.
Love Quotes - Quotables
Quotes about love. Explore and add your favorite quotes to an ever-growing collection of popular quotations about love.
My dog loves fortune cookies, and I love my dog.
My dog loves fortune cookies, and I love my dog. By the transitive property, I love fortune cookies.
"What Does Love Mean?" See How 4-8 Year-Old Kids Describe...
Inspirational Quotes - Motivational Quotes
Find great ways to inspire others with inspirational quotes, motivational quotes, leadership quotes, peace quotes, favorite friendship quotes, and more.
Meaningful quotes | Motivational quotes, best quotes
Courage is like a muscle. We strengthen it with use. (Ruth Gordon) Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid that it will never begin. (Grace
"" "You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try." "To dream of the person you wish to be is to waste the person you are." "Do what you can with what you've got wherever you are." "Use what talents you possess; the woods w...
One Liners (if you) | One Liners & Proverbs
Oneliners, proverbs, quotes, jokes, sayings and thoughts that provoke laughter or deep thoughts! Gathered from all around the world
I must learn to love…
A refreshing dose of interesting
Dogs | Cutest Paw
A quote by Hafiz of Shiraz - Quotables
Even after all this time, the sun never says to the earth,"You owe me." Look what happens with a love like that. It lights the whole sky.
ThatOneRule.com - Rules of Life, Life Quotes, Tumblr Quotes,...
Everyone has that one rule for everything, what's yours?
A quote by Unknown - Quotables
is drinking 2% milk and wondering what in the hell the other 98% is
Intergem | Sparkling for over 44 years
The International Gem and Jewelry Show, Inc. Gems, Jewelry,Beads Shopping Shows all over the U.S.A.