Sue Nystrom Rodman
this it one of the most amusing things iv read all day
From the page: "23. You're not stuck. It will end. But it's going to take a long, long time." I personally disagree with this. Actually, most teenagers tend to overestimate the time it will take to get over their problems. When I was in high school I felt like it would never end, but in actuality high school is a fairly short period of time and graduation came along before I knew it. Also, not all teenagers are crazy. It's just that the "crazy"/irrational ones tend to call the most attention to themselves.
haha, these made me laugh, quite literally lol
Some of the advices are ok but most of them are kinda BS
well, most of it sounds true..
Twenty-five Things to Know on Becoming a Teenager. My favorite are:
1. You are somewhat better looking that you think you are.
2. You are somewhat more popular that you think you are.
3. Your parents are somewhat more cool than you think they are. They are somewhat less cool than they think they are.
7. People are not thinking about you. They are thinking about what you're thinking about them.
24. When you enter a room and everyone is laughing, it isn't about you.
25. When you enter a room and everyone is laughing, and you recently blew your nose, and they're all pointing at you, and there's something green swinging in the corner of your vision, considering revising rule 24.
Haha. I do have to agree. Thank the Lord I'm finally done with High School and don't have to put up with the majority of this crap anymore. XP
as a teenager, I'd have to agree with most of this, power to the geeks
I am around teenagers all day, every day. These are things that they need to hear from someone.
#7 is so true. I disagree about popular people being unsuccessful..
From the page: "Twenty-five Things to Know on Becoming a Teenager"
I'm having my 13-year-old read this, especially:
"Teenage boys are worse. They are stark, raving, often droolingly insane, and generally remain so well into their twenties. "
"All teenage girls are insane."
Sorry, but true.