Defenders of the republic
Defenders of the republic
I want to give this a thumbs up, but I'm not sure about these folks.
Ask yourself this question: What is going to stop the New World Order? What is your answer? My answer is Oath Keepers. I have also come to realize national politics is largely a distraction. I no longer believe we can reclaim our Republic from the top-down. That leaves only one option: a bottom-up peaceful revolution. We Oath Keepers are on the front lines of this battle, but in order to be effective in our mission we must remain non-partisan.
Our oath is to the Constitution, not to the politicians, and we will not obey unconstitutional (and thus illegal) and immoral orders, such as orders to disarm the American people or to place them under martial law and deprive them of their ancient right to jury trial.
We Oath Keepers have drawn a line in the sand. We will not "just follow orders."
Our motto is "Not on our watch!"
If you, the American people, are forced to once again fight for your liberty in another American Revolution, you will not be alone. We will stand with you.
OATH KEEPERS is an association of Military, Veterans, and peace officers who will honor their oaths to defend the Constitution, will NOT just follow orders, will stand for liberty, and will save the Republic, so help us God. Our motto is:
"Not on Our Watch!"
SUMMARY LIST OF ORDERS WE WILL NOT OBEY:
1. We will NOT obey orders to disarm the American people.
2. We will NOT obey orders to conduct warrantless searches of the American people
3. We will NOT obey orders to detain American citizens as unlawful enemy combatants or to subject them to military tribunal.
4. We will NOT obey orders to impose martial law or a state of emergency on a state.
5. We will NOT obey orders to invade and subjugate any state that asserts its sovereignty.
6. We will NOT obey any order to blockade American cities, thus turning them into giant concentration camps.
7. We will NOT obey any order to force American citizens into any form of detention camps under any pretext.
8. We will NOT obey orders to assist or support the use of any foreign troops on U.S. soil against the American people to keep the peace or to maintain control.
9. We will NOT obey any orders to confiscate the property of the American people, including food and other essential supplies.
10.We will NOT obey any orders which infringe on the right of the people to free speech, to peaceably assemble, and to petition their government for a redress of grievances.
Read the full declaration at http://oathkeepers.org