worth a read!:)
worth a read!:)
Hmmm!!! There needs to be systems that filter the bullshit - people who are unaware could be easily mislead :-)
Infographics, like television, are a regrettable medium in that many are inspired to use them in the most superficial way to appeal to the most limiting viewpoints and limited demographic. The tragedy is really that this limiting is done in service of myopic incentive models of economics out of step with the continuing success of certain creative artists. While television has not advanced much beyond the schema of radio, infographics seem to uncritically adopt some combination of broadsheet news and the fact sheet.
The distinct lack of strengthening qualifiers to the statements presented in this example acknowledge that it is at best a distorted interpretation of conclusions from the psy- fields and medicine, which uncritically accept the enlightenment grand narrative of the subjugation of the self in order to subjugate nature and its limited treatment of the subject. The lack of epistemological reflexivity in the philosophies of these disciplines means that it will regularly serve as a discourse and set of practices that primarily enable and veil oppression.
This graphic shows this well in "people who do not dream have personality disorders." Even supposing that validating qualifiers such as "usually" or "may" are introduced, the project of implying personality disorders seems only to project issues of structural power onto a scapegoat individual. The normative cultural locations in which the "disordered people" are constructed can just as easily be viewed as the source of disorder.
So much shit and misinformation.
Yet another infographic full of bullshit information.
Su are you just calling this bullshit because you still wet your bed?
As a man I speak for myself that i have never dreamed about other men. Here's my breakdown, 95% me and the other 5% of the time is a girl that I'm friends with. Who happens to appear randomly in my dreams. I remember all of my dreams and you full of bull!
Let's all make infographics!
Factually inaccurate, and most of the sources aren't legit anyway.
"Your brain recharges"...pseudoscience