Welcome to Vietnam Workforce Supplier
Vietnam Workforce Supplierâs service is mostly focused in sectors and industries as follows:
- Steel industry: Worker and labor (Refining, laminating, processing etc.)
- Mechanical industry: Welder, fitter, turner, miller, planner, grinder, pipe, auto technician, machine operator and installer etc.
- Electrical industry: Electrician, technician, electric assemble and installer.
- Construction industry: Engineer, foreman, mason, builder, plaster, steel fixer, carpenter, form worker, painter, plumber, helper, driver, operator, general worker etc.
- Textile and garment industry: Modeler, sewing, industrial tailor, fashion tailor etc.
- Driver & operator: Long/ heavy/ light vehicle, crane, excavator, truck etc.
- Agricultural industry: Specialist, general worker, helper etc.
- Food processing industry: Frozen, vegetable processing etc.
- Worker and staff in Service industry: (Supermarket, Hotel, Hospital etc.)
- And other job categories (Skilled, Semi-skilled, unskilled/ general workers) according to Employers demand.
Should you have any inquiry for Vietnam Workforce, please feel free to contact us at below contact details to discuss further.
Vietnam Workforce Supplier look forward to hearing from you soon.
Tel: +84.4 73033699
Fax: +84.4 73030333
Mobile: ó94 95 94 116
Really Nice books. i will defiantly go for it .
Nice list of books! I definitely think that the 4 hour work week is one of the best books for someone to read in order for them to begin working smarter and not harder.
Great books ... see us at www.ApTechNetworks.com for your digital phone systems.
OMPEE GROUP company providing house keeping services in delhi ncr that specializes exclusively in cleaning for health
I've read some of these books and I agree that they are inspiring and help you break the broke cycle. May I recommend another? Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill, my perennial favorite. Comprehensive, with great, actionable guidance.
Instant 12 Month Payday Loans 窶" No Guarantor ﾂ｣1000 online @ http://www.instant12monthpaydayloansnoguarantor.co.uk
Good collection of books. I should read a few of them.
How many have you already read?
Love it, Want More Books? Check Out www.get-paid-well.com
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins: cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later.
nice collection of books.
Interesting post on books that can help grow your financial future.
Great books about building wealth but I'm shocked there were no books focused on erasing debt and frugal leaving. Balancing generosity and helping the less fortunate with streamlining our own cost of living is one of the biggest obstacles to success. That said, I've read some of these books and they're great.
I'd also add anything by Napoleon Hill, Stephen Covey, Jim Rohn, Seth Godin, or Guy Kawasaki. Robert Kiyosaki is great too but he can be a bit heavy-handed for some tastes. 8)
I am not broke, but looking for some motivation. I have read buffet and millionaire books.
Here is my list...
1. Think and grow rich by Napoleon Hill
2. How to win friends and influence people by Dale Carnegie
3. The strangest secret by Earl Nightingale
4. Richest man in Babylon by George Clason
I'm saving this to my favourites. May be one day I will be able to find the time to check a few of those books