Not sure if it will work for me
From the page: 1. Take a 10-30 minute walk every day. And while you walk, smile. It is the ultimate anti-depressant.
2. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
3. Buy a DVR and tape your late night shows and get more sleep.
4. When you wake up in the morning complete the following statement, Ã¢â,¬ËoeMy purpose is to __________ today.'
5. Live with the 3 E's Ã¢â,¬â Energy, Enthusiasm, and Empathy.
6. Play more games and read more books than you did in 2007.
7. Make time to practice meditation, and prayer. They provide us with daily fuel for our busy lives.
8. Spend time with people over the age of 70 and under the age of 6.
9. Dream more while you are awake.
10. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
11. Drink green tea and plenty of water. Eat blueberries, wild Alaskan salmon, broccoli, almonds & walnuts.
12. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
13. Clear clutter from your house, your car, your desk and let new and flowing energy into your life.
14. Don't waste your precious energy on gossip, OR issues of the past, negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
15. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
16. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a college kid with a maxed out charge card.
17. Smile and laugh more. It will keep the nagative blues away.
18. Life isn't fair, but it's still good.
19. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
20. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
I can probably do all of these some of the time, or some of these all of the time, but I can't do all of these all of the time.
"wtf, why the god shit". Probably because the author genuinely believes prayer makes a better life? I'm an atheist myself, but this trend of non-believers flipping out every time God is mentioned in a stumble needs to stop.
Hahahahahahahahahaha.... is there anything about keeping yr bowels regular......HEY FOLKS....don't read this..f**king do it yrself you pathetic modern person !!!
"Tape your late night shows", "pray", "dream more while you're awake"... fuck you! This is about as much about spirituality as McDonalds commercials are about healthcare.
These tips will really work.
From the page: "40 Tips for a Better Life"