it's hard to believe that this still goes on all over the world, it's heartbreaking
food water shelter - it sounds easy
A very good video. Made in 2003 and so sad to see that very little, or rather, nothing, has changed.
Thank you Cheyenne for the link!
This is a seriously important issue, especially now.
Great cause and promotional video... I will agree that it was a bit too ling, but I did watch the entire video!
A great humanitarian effort is needed for these women, not later, but right this minute. Don't forget , we are not all afforded the same choices on this earth. Help others to survive the simpe act of childbirth. Poet
STOP HAVING ALL YOUR WAR SCENES THAT WILL SOLVE THE WHOLE WORLD OF PEOPLE AND HEALTH AND HEAVEN ALSO ALONG WITH THEM ALL.
excellent presentation...a bit long...some people will not stay long enough to get to the end. I did go further in to the site though. The creator might consider tightening up the presentation time-wise. People's attention span is growing shorter and shorter...30 seconds or less...informative.
The images bring home the problems faced by refugees the world over. That alone gets my thumbs up.
a video/film/whatever focused on reproductive rights as a basic right, not an add-on agenda or a luxury. Ties it to the devastation of women's lives in war and famine.
Wonderful! So important we move forward and heal.
"Of 37,000,000 people displaced by war, an outstanding 65% are women. But why not also consider the remainder 35% men affected? I am completely for the survival and equal treatment of women, but I also agree with the survival of men! "Women need food," and men.. well, you know.. they just feed off of their egos, right?"
APSA about women and children in war and how it is effecting them. And about how we can help those who are in need.
we are all in this together. All together now...