A 30something mom of 2 trying to stay sane while on maternity leave.
I am a mom to two little girls and I love to scout out super cool products,...
We're two people: bloggers, artists, and serial entrepreneurs.
I wear many hats at greenbiz.com. Interested in sharing discoveries on...
2. If Tomorrow Was Your Last Day: Faryna Podcast EP2
3. Money Can't Buy Happiness: Faryna Podcast EP3
4. The First Duty of Love is to Listen: Faryna Podcast EP4
5. Are You Ready for Love? Faryna Podcast EP5
6. Reading The Desiderata. Faryna Podcast EP6
7. What is Love? Faryna Podcast EP7
8. Confessions of a Freak-Geek-Misfit. Faryna Podcast EP8
9. Do you love strongly? Faryna Podcast EP9
10. Empty-handed, Less Traveled Roads. Faryna Podcast EP10
11. The Economics of Friendship. Faryna Podcast EP11
12. Do Not be Afraid. Faryna Podcast EP12
I am the founder and co-founder of several technology, design and communication companies in the United States and Europe including Faryna & Associates, Inc., Halo Interactive, and others.
My political, scholarly, social and technical opinions have appeared in The Chicago Defender, Jurnalul National, The Washington Times, Sagar, Saptamana Financiara, Social Justice Review, and other publications.
I am also editor-in-chief of Black and Right (Praeger Press, 1996), a landmark collection of socio-political essays by important American thinkers including U.S. Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas.">The best way to get to know me is by listening to my podcasts.
1. Why do I...
My name is Kim and I am a stay at home Mommy to three adorable BUSY kids ages...
Hi! I'm a 30-something breasteeding, baby-wearing, photograph taking,...
Yes, I am an idiot who couldn't figure out her Stumble password and had to...
I'm a husband, a father, and a carrier of things. I think peanut butter on...
Blogging at Rage Against the Minivan. Editing at ShePosts. Wasting time on...
I'm Stacie from Nova Scotia, Canada. I'm a full-time blogger and stay at home...
My humor blog: Nanny Goats In Panties.
Websites: sweatpantsmom.com and
Views From The Pants
I'm the founder and editor of sustainablog