Photo by Tayrawr Fortune.
One of StumbleUpon’s most popular bloggers shares her latest Valentine’s Day Likes that can come in handy tonight – whether you’re spending V-Day with a special someone or just yourself.
This year with everything that’s available on StumbleUpon, the usual flowers and candy just won’t do. Neither will saying you don’t believe in celebrating! You believe in love right? Then get Stumbling, and you may just “fall” in love with StumbleUpon:
- How about starting out with A Million ways to say I LOVE YOU! These are perfect for any time you want to express yourself.
- As a working mom, I always want to get around to being crafty and making crafts together. Because of my latest Stumble, darn it, the boy will have amazing valentines that are personalized just for his personality: not too mushy and candy’s included!
- How about the perfect Valentine’s Day for two, with every little detail secured for a fire-and-ice inspired romantic escape? I’m talking party atmosphere, food and cocktails and so much more. This one would melt any Valentine’s heart!
- Because you can’t love someone else without first loving yourself, here’s some chocolate finds that will make sure you be sweet to yourself, because you deserve it too!
Four-Ingredient Flourless Chocolate Cake
Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate: the Store
Chocolate Bacon with Bacon Chocolate Chip Cupcakes / (The comments for this one say these will solve world conflicts!)
- And if after all this awesomeness, if you still don’t feel like celebrating, read TheOatmeal.com’s take on Valentine’s Day.