StumbleUpon iPhone App Users,
We’ve been listening closely to your great feedback, and we’ve just released our latest version with some new features and enhancements that we think will make you even happier, if not jump up and down with joy.
New in version 1.24:
- We’ve given you more sharing options! In addition to sharing to another Stumbler, Facebook and Twitter, you can now share to Tumblr, Instapaper, Read It Later and Google Reader.
- The Shares icon has been added to your Home Screen, so you can check shares from your friends before you even start stumbling.
- We added the ability to update your topics directly from the App: go to your topics list and scroll all the way to the bottom where you will see a new link: “Edit your topics”
- We’ve addressed the issue some of you had with sharing via Twitter in the past – tweet away!
In addition to these updates that you’ll find in this latest release, don’t forget about some of the other goodies we’ve released since the first version:
- Ability to submit a new page to StumbleUpon directly from the App.
- You can now write your own review of a page from the App.
- Improved interface for horizontal mode stumbling.
Keep on stumbling, send us more feedback and don’t forget to leave a review on the App store!
iPhone App Developer