StumbleUpon helps you discover the best of the web, recommended just for you. Now, discover on the go with a new iPad 2.
If you’ve been dying to get your hands on the hottest must-have tech toy – mostly for using the StumbleUpon iPad App, of course :-P – then take a photo that answers the question: “Where Would You Stumble?” and you could be the proud owner of an iPad 2 with 3G and Wifi.
Here’s how to enter:
1. Print out a copy of our StumbleUpon iPad App start screen, accessible here. Glue it to a piece of cardboard or heavy stock paper. This will be your mock iPad.
2. Take a picture of yourself (and your friends if you’d like!) “using” this mock iPad in a creative way. Feel free to get creative (Photoshop is allowed) but be sure to answer the question: “Where Would You Stumble?” Check out the photos above for inspiration!
4. Click “Submit an Entry” on the Facebook contest tab and fill in your name and email address. Include a caption with a creative short sentence that describes your picture, like “I stumble in the kitchen for recipe ideas,” or “I stumble on the playground for ideas on games I can play with my kids!” or even “I stumble wherever Justin Bieber is!”
5. Tell your friends to vote for your picture! Share your entry from the Facebook tab itself or link to your entry any other way you’d like. Anyone can vote on multiple entries once a day until July 20th. We’ll choose a winner from the top 5 photos with the most votes. Here are some ideas for how to spread the word about your photo entry:
- Share it directly from the Contest tab.
- Email it. Your mom’s already emailing you anyway, so why not put her to work?
- Create an event on Facebook about your contest entry and invite all your friends. Keep the event open and let your friends invite their friends.
- Tweet about your entry as often as you can. Remember, anyone can vote for you once a day!
- Post about your entry on your blog.
- Get creative! As long as you don’t try anything fishy (we’ve got a team of experts on that), you’re welcome to broadcast your entry to the whole world!